Project 2…Non-Fiction Task
Why blog writing?
Scholarship and personal learning grows with the written word.
- The written word is a primary device for acquiring meaning, evaluating understanding and sharing perspectives. Not unlike the expansion of culture, ideas and technologies, during global exploration, today’s online reality has expanded the potential to engage in discourse far beyond our borders.
- Connected learning and dialogue is the new commerce. Blogs are a platform that exchanges content beyond the level of a status update.
- Often credit and/or personal courses include ‘response’ evidence.
- Your feedback builds academic capital for KSS and future students.
- Written response- blog https://kssreads.wordpress.com
- Group discussion- overview, reviews, takeaways
Organizer notes with references to your book choice. The notes must be :
- One(1) or more blog comment below and
- One(1) REPLY to (1) student comment(s) for a book other your own.
- proficient exam writing,
- with a paragraph(s), your book’s connection to the main Human Geography themes.
- Provide a minimum of (1) quote.
- proficient written feedback
- with a sentence(s),
- includes mindful feedback and a POV